Add a Multi-Section Page to Your Website
You can create a page and add different pages to it as sections. For example, a company can create a page called “Our Company” and add several pages (sections) to it, such as “About”, “Team”, "Contact”, and they will be displayed as one page.
To add a multi-section page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Click on the Arrow button pointing down next to the Add New Page button at the top.
- Select Add Multi-section page and enter the name of the page you want to add.
- To add sections to the page, click on the Sections button, then on Add New Section.
- You can edit each section, change its design, and delete it. Click on the Gear Icon to hide the page from users and from mobile, add a slogan and duplicate the section.
- To change the order in which the sections appear, drag the section box and place it in your preferred order.
- You can convert an existing page to a multi-section page, by clicking the Gear Icon, then Convert to Multi-section page.
- The Multi-section option is only available for multi-page type websites. Read more about Changing Your Website Type.
- The Multi-section page will not be displayed on the Homepage, it will appear on the Header Menu.
- SEO settings are set for the Multi-section page itself, not per section.
- E-commerce cannot be converted into a Multi-section page.