Editing Your Call-To-Action Button
To add a Call-To-Action Button to your Homepage:
- In the Editor, click on Homepage.
- Select Buttons, Forms, etc.
- In the Action Type box, click on the drop-down menu and select Buttons.
- You can add two buttons by writing button names in the First Button and Second Button input fields.
- Click on Settings to select the button Type between the available options:
- Scroll Down
- Redirect (URL)
- Redirect (URL - New Window)
- Phone Number
- Download File (size limit 100MB)
- After setting the button Type and its related details, you can set the button Style and Icon.
- Click on the Settings button located in the Action Type box to position the button on the Homepage and to add a Second Call-to-Action type.