Editing Your Homepage Text
In this article, you can learn how to edit and customize your Homepage text.
To edit your Homepage text:
- You can edit your Homapge text directly from the Homepage.
- Change the text and type in whatever you like, change the size of the text by clicking on the plus or minus icons, as well as set the text to bold and italic.
- For more customized settings, in the Editor, click on Homepage, then click on Text.
- Under the different Titles, you can edit the text in the box:
- You can customize the text style, making it bold by clicking the B icon, or italic by clicking the I icon.
- To change the Text Size, Letter Spacing, Word Spacing, Line Height, Bottom Spacing and Rotate - click on the TT icon.
- Click on the Gear Icon next to each Title to open additional text formatting, such as Text Shadow, Text Style and Background, Text Animation.
- Click on Layouts to choose a pre-made layout for the text.
- Click on Positions to select a different position for the text on your homepage.
The Gear Icon next to Positions allows you to manually adjust the Text Position, Text Alignment, Homepage Text Width, Text Box Width, and the Text Bottom-Spacing.