How to change your DNS Settings in Google Domains
If you are looking to point your domain from Google Domains to our domain, this is a great guide on how to make the necessary changes.
To change your DNS settings in Google Domains:
- At the Google Admin console, choose Sign In.
- Enter your domain name, and then choose Go.
- At the bottom of the page, choose More Controls.
- Choose Domains.
- On the Domains page, choose Add/remove domains.
- On the Domains page, choose Advanced DNS settings.
- On the Advanced DNS settings page, choose Sign in to DNS Console. Note the Sign-in name and Password information. You'll need it in the next step.
- Log in to the Google Domain Manager using the Sign-in name and Password from the Advanced DNS settings page.
- On the domain_name page, in the Host Records section, choose Edit.
- In the Host Records section, choose Add New.
- Add A Record as 22.214.171.124 and a CNAME of www pointing to ssl.site123.com
- Choose Save.
- Choose Save Changes.
*Note - Google Domains is an external domain service and that the exact steps of connecting your domain may change over time as Google updates its services.*