How to Set a Handling Fee for an Order
Setting up a handling fee is necessary if you are shipping large goods that incur some cost in the shipping of them to your customers. This is why a handling fee is a great way to set a payment amount for handling the order and the shipping.
*Note* - This is only available for Flat Rate, Rate by Order Price, and Rate by Weight*.
To Set a Handling Fee for an Order:
- Click on your pages tab.
- Scroll to eCommerce and click edit.
- Locate Edit - Settings - Shipping.
- Click on edit under Manage of the shipping region.
- Select Flat Rate, Rate by Order Price, or Rate by Weight under Shipping Method.
- Turn on add a handling fee to every order.
Benötigen Sie weitere Hilfe? Wir sind hier, um Ihnen 24/7 zu helfen