Managing Your E-commerce Categories and Subcategories
Categorizing your products is a convenient way to make sure your store items are managed easily. Sorting them efficiently is essential for helping your clients find the products they are looking for.
To categorize your products in your E-commerce store:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click the Edit button next to it.
- In the Catalog tab, you can categorize your products into different groups.
- To add a new category, click on the +Add New Category button, and enter its name.
- Press on the desired category tab to manage it.
- To add a subcategory, click on Manage Category, then on Add Subcategory, and enter its name.
- To add products to the category, click on Manage Category, then on Select Products.
- You can also Edit, Preview, and Delete a category.