Rename, Delete, Relocate, and Duplicate Your Page
You can edit your website pages and rename them, rearrange the order in which they appear, and remove pages you no longer require.
To do that:
- In the Editor, click on Pages and locate the page you wish to make changes to.
- To Rename the page, click on the text box containing the page name and enter your desired text instead.
- To Relocate the page, hover your mouse over the box field until you see a four-way arrow. Click on the page and drag to position it to your liking.
- To Remove the page, click on the Trashcan Icon.
- To duplicate the page, click on the Gear Icon next to the page name and select Duplicate.
- The Homepage cannot be relocated, removed, or duplicated.
- E-commerce cannot be duplicated.