Editing Your Call-To-Action Forms
To add a Call-To-Action Form to your Homepage:
- In the Editor, click on Homepage.
- Select Buttons, Forms, Etc.
- In the Action Type box, click on the drop-down menu, and under Forms, select between the available options:
- Vertical / Horizontal Form - set the Style and Width of the form, the Email Receiver for the form submissions, set an After Submit Action that will be triggered when users submit a form.
"Scripts and codes run upon message submission" field will allow you to add a custom code that will be triggered when the form is submitted. Enable an Auto-Reply Message to be sent after filling the form, and enable the Custom Form option, then click on the Manage Custom Formto add custom fields. Read more about Custom Form.
- Search Box Field - add a search box to allow your users to search for keywords on your website.
- Email Subscription Field - add a subscription box to allow your users to subscribe to your mailing list.
- In each call-to-action option, you can click on Settings to position it on the Homepage and add a second call-to-action.