Add Your Online Courses Page
The Online Courses page allows you to build an online course on your website and sell it to your visitors.
To add and edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Online Courses page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Courses tab, add a new course by clicking the Add New Course button, and enter the relevant details.
- Under Course Info, add the Course Name, Description, and Category (to add a new category, click on Add Category).
- Under Images, add a Course Image (size limit 50MB).
- Under Price, set the Access Type to the course (free or paid), set a price or a sale price. To change the currency and symbol, go to the Payment methods tab.
- Under Course Section, separate your courses into sections and add lessons, then click on Edit to add the lesson details:
- Lesson Name
- Lesson Description
- Preview Lesson - this option will allow users to view the selected lesson without having to purchase the full course.
- Video Type - depending on the type you choose, upload the relevant files or add the relevant links.
- Under Registration Form, add the fields you wish your visitors to fill in the form.
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- In the Payment Methods tab, you can add currency and set your payment methods. Read more about Setting Currency and Payment Methods.
- In the Tax tab, you can add Tax. Read more about Setting Tax.
- In the Configuration tab, you can set the following:
- Under Options, you can set Abandoned Order Reminder to send reminder emails to visitors who abandoned their shopping cart in the process of purchasing from you. Read more about The Abandoned Cart Tool.
- Under Custom Labels, you have the default labels "Checkout", "Save and Continue", you can customize them to your needs.
- In the Purchased Courses tab, you can see a list of all the orders, filter them by status, date, and type as well as manage them. Read more about Checking Your Orders.
- In the Coupons tab, you can create coupons to give special deals and discounts. Read more about Creating Coupons.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received donations.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the services appear by clicking on the four-way arrow icon and dragging. Clicking on the three dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete a course.
- When you are satisfied with your website and ready to put it online, click the Publish button to have it updated with all the changes.