The Mailing List Tool
In order to use the Mailing List Tool, you will need to add a "mailing list subscription field" to your website first, to allow your visitors to subscribe and receive emails from you.
To use the Mailing List Tool:
- In the Editor, you can add a "subscription field" to your Website Footer, to your Homapage as a Call-To-Action or as a Promo Page. Once you've added the Mailing List subscription option to your website, you can start using the tool.
- Go to your website's Dashboard.
- Click on Mailing List.
Create and send a new mailing list message
- Click on +Send New Message to create a new mailing message.
- In the General Details box, you can set your message to be sent as a test, schedule the send time, set the sender name, and reply to the email.
- In the Template Selection box, you can choose from two mailing list templates, one with an image and one without.
- In the Template Wizard box, you can create the mailing list message, add your logo, main image, a message title, content, button link and text, and the background and main color.
Manage your subscribers
In this section you can manage your subscribers:
- Check their status: "Subscribed" or "Pending confirmation".
- Import subscribers via .csv file (you can download an example file).
- Export your subscribers to .csv file.
- Edit your subscribers' info, such as first name, last name, phone, and country.
- Remove subscribers.
Check the insights
In this section, you can monitor your mailing list activity and filter the data by periods.